NEW VACCINATION GUIDELINES
Canine Vaccination News
VACCINATION NEWSFLASH - J Dodd's vaccine protocol
|Pet Parenting Tips:
|Getting a pet should never be an impulse decision. Potential pet parents should agree with these points before bringing a dog or cat home.
- Animals are NOT disposable --- you are responsible for them for their entire life.
- It is your responsibility to protect your pet's health and safety.
- Do your homework before choosing a pet and choose one that is right for your home.
- Educate yourself and your family (including children) before bringing a pet home.
- Make sure the pet will suit your family's lifestyle.
- Consider adopting a homeless animal.
DISASTER PREPAREDNESS FOR PETS:
"The most valuable advice for preparing for your pet's safety in case of emergency," says the ASPCA's Jacque Schultz, Director of Special Projects, "is to make certain that someone has keys to your home in the event that you are unable to return to care for your pet." Visit their website for a complete disaster preparedness guide for pets, including information on evacuation preparation procedures and how to put together an emergency pet kit. They're also offering free pet emergency stickers for companion animal owners; please e-mail email@example.com to get yours.
Can we help you keep your pet?
If you have to find a new home for your pet
Why you shouldn't buy a puppy from a pet store